Langsung ke konten utama

My Daily Activities



Hello readerss..... 
Here I will tell you about my daily activities through the activities as a student. I always get up at 05.30 am every morning for dawn prayers. I press the snooze button three times every morning before I turn off the alarm on my handphone and wake up. After dawn prayers, sometimes I take myself for skipping exercise, sit up, and back up around 15 minutes. Then  I have a cup of tea and have breakfast. I usually watch television while I have breakfast. My brother likes to take a bath before he has breakfast, but I like to take a bath after I have breakfast. My house is not too far from my campus, I need only 20 minutes to get to the campus.
After arriving on campus I meet up my friends who have been to campus early. If the lecturer does not yet to come, I usually chat and laugh with friends together because a lot of thing to joke with friends can make me laugh it off. My friends and I also often discuss and study together, but if the lecturer is coming I focused material that is already given by the lecturer.  After I spend some time to go to college hangging out with friends, and then I go home at 5 p.m.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Don’t insist on English by : Patricia Ryan

Patricia is a teacher who has worked in the Gulf state for over 30 years. She has seen lots of changes. She talked about language loss and the globalization of English. A language dies every 14 days. At the same time, English is the undisputed global language. It has morphed from being a mutually beneficial practice to becoming  a massive international business. It has become a bandwagon for every English-speaking nation on earth. According to the latest World University Rankings, in the universities of UK  and US. So everybody wants to have an English education naturally. But who are not from native speaker have to pass a test to take English education naturally.  Parents always focus on English since their early age. They want to give their children the best chance in life. To do that, they need a western education. For instance, Patricia gave an example from her daughter who studied in England has the best grade in science and math class. She believes that wh...

Mini Research

The Relation of Teachers’ Role in Creating Learning Environment and The Students’ Motivation in Learning (A survey at 5 th   Semester Students of English Deparment of UIN Ar-Raniry) A.     Background In the relation to the learning spirit of students, enthusiasm in learning is important in the teaching learning process, because learning with the passion will encourage students to learn better than learning without passion. A proliferation of research from Eschenmann (1991) and other scholars suggests that if teachers take the time to build relationships they can motivate their students to learn. Further research (Whitaker, 2004) also suggests that teachers need to have a strong belief that building relationships are important to the motivation process . This paper wants to answer the question “is the role of teacher influence   the students’ motivation”. This study aims to figure out whether the role of teacher in creating an atmosphere of lear...

Dialysis

Do you have a family ever advised by a doctor to take a dialysis procedure? Hearing his name alone can make hair goose bumps. Actually what is meant by dialysis or which in medical language is known as hemodialysis? Is the procedure safe? Few years ago, when I was in junior high school, my father did two times a surgical operation because he got problem with one of his kidney. Then after a years a doctor advised him to do hemodialysis. My father did hemodialysis about 5 years before he passed away in 2016. So now I want share you what is dialysis. How it work. What the effect after doing it, because when my father back home after every dialysis he got headache and sometime his body irritation (itch). I also ever see when the nurse treated it to my father. The size of it injection is not like usual injection, it is bigger than others, because in dialysis have special injection. Oke , here we go. What is dialysis for? The kidneys are a pair of organs about the size of a fis...