Langsung ke konten utama

Just a memory

Every things is changed. Since he had gone from our life, days become different. Every afternoon that usually we was waiting for his coming from his job, now become a meaningless waiting. I still keep in mind how the situation and condition at that passing time. How the way he entered the house, and what he did after that. 
At least once a week we had dinner outside together, but now we never do that again. It was a year since ramadhan last year. Can you imagine how long time ?
He knows how to make his family happy, because he knows what his children need. Travelling !!. Ya we like travelling, even only around the city, but it doesn’t matter whenever we go, the important is togetherness.  
Sometimes I complain why this happen to me ? I often fancy that if only he still stay with us now, how happy I am and I have a complete house. But God knows what is the best for us. 
Every I remember him, I always remember his smile when he made a joke for my little brother. So funny, because my brother sulked. And its made me to join their joking. 
The thing that very made me sad is when we went to his hometown to celebrate ‘Ied Adha in 2016. Usually when we back to hometown, the car is always driven by him, but at this Ied, who was driving my car ? My cousin. My brother and I cannot drive yet. Ya of course I felt so sad. The driver should be my dad, not my cousin. That place is only for you dad. Not others. Except your children when they could drive later on. 
I try to comfort my self by talking to others if only he still live now. Because he always live. In our heart. Me, my mom, and my brothers.  
Do’a ? who won’t give du’a for his/her parents may not call child I think. Every child must give du’a for his/her parents, whether they alive or not. I thank to God who give me very good and perfect parent to me. 
Every different thing that I face, I try to make it all a new thing, and I have to be positive to God. Human only plan, but God will decide every thing. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Don’t insist on English by : Patricia Ryan

Patricia is a teacher who has worked in the Gulf state for over 30 years. She has seen lots of changes. She talked about language loss and the globalization of English. A language dies every 14 days. At the same time, English is the undisputed global language. It has morphed from being a mutually beneficial practice to becoming  a massive international business. It has become a bandwagon for every English-speaking nation on earth. According to the latest World University Rankings, in the universities of UK  and US. So everybody wants to have an English education naturally. But who are not from native speaker have to pass a test to take English education naturally.  Parents always focus on English since their early age. They want to give their children the best chance in life. To do that, they need a western education. For instance, Patricia gave an example from her daughter who studied in England has the best grade in science and math class. She believes that wh...

Dialysis

Do you have a family ever advised by a doctor to take a dialysis procedure? Hearing his name alone can make hair goose bumps. Actually what is meant by dialysis or which in medical language is known as hemodialysis? Is the procedure safe? Few years ago, when I was in junior high school, my father did two times a surgical operation because he got problem with one of his kidney. Then after a years a doctor advised him to do hemodialysis. My father did hemodialysis about 5 years before he passed away in 2016. So now I want share you what is dialysis. How it work. What the effect after doing it, because when my father back home after every dialysis he got headache and sometime his body irritation (itch). I also ever see when the nurse treated it to my father. The size of it injection is not like usual injection, it is bigger than others, because in dialysis have special injection. Oke , here we go. What is dialysis for? The kidneys are a pair of organs about the size of a fis...

How to learn from mistakes by : Diana Launfenberg

Diana is a long time teacher. She begins speak by talking about her grandmother. Her grandma go to school to get information because there is where the information lived. It was in the book and in the teacher’s head. So she needed to go there to get the information. Diana’s father also go to school to get information from teacher. That’s how people learned. Information was being transfered from teacher to students and used in the world. However, when Diana was a kid, she has a lot of encyclopedias in her house, so she didn’t have to go to library to get information.  When Diana started teaching, she went to Kansas where internet was as an educational tool, but she used authentic experience that allowed her students to learn from themselves. She didn’t tell them any ways to do it. Then her students produced something. From Kansas she moved to Arizona to teach middle school students. She interest about eclectic group of kids to work with in a truly public school.  Th...