Langsung ke konten utama

Just a memory

Every things is changed. Since he had gone from our life, days become different. Every afternoon that usually we was waiting for his coming from his job, now become a meaningless waiting. I still keep in mind how the situation and condition at that passing time. How the way he entered the house, and what he did after that. 
At least once a week we had dinner outside together, but now we never do that again. It was a year since ramadhan last year. Can you imagine how long time ?
He knows how to make his family happy, because he knows what his children need. Travelling !!. Ya we like travelling, even only around the city, but it doesn’t matter whenever we go, the important is togetherness.  
Sometimes I complain why this happen to me ? I often fancy that if only he still stay with us now, how happy I am and I have a complete house. But God knows what is the best for us. 
Every I remember him, I always remember his smile when he made a joke for my little brother. So funny, because my brother sulked. And its made me to join their joking. 
The thing that very made me sad is when we went to his hometown to celebrate ‘Ied Adha in 2016. Usually when we back to hometown, the car is always driven by him, but at this Ied, who was driving my car ? My cousin. My brother and I cannot drive yet. Ya of course I felt so sad. The driver should be my dad, not my cousin. That place is only for you dad. Not others. Except your children when they could drive later on. 
I try to comfort my self by talking to others if only he still live now. Because he always live. In our heart. Me, my mom, and my brothers.  
Do’a ? who won’t give du’a for his/her parents may not call child I think. Every child must give du’a for his/her parents, whether they alive or not. I thank to God who give me very good and perfect parent to me. 
Every different thing that I face, I try to make it all a new thing, and I have to be positive to God. Human only plan, but God will decide every thing. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Don’t insist on English by : Patricia Ryan

Patricia is a teacher who has worked in the Gulf state for over 30 years. She has seen lots of changes. She talked about language loss and the globalization of English. A language dies every 14 days. At the same time, English is the undisputed global language. It has morphed from being a mutually beneficial practice to becoming  a massive international business. It has become a bandwagon for every English-speaking nation on earth. According to the latest World University Rankings, in the universities of UK  and US. So everybody wants to have an English education naturally. But who are not from native speaker have to pass a test to take English education naturally.  Parents always focus on English since their early age. They want to give their children the best chance in life. To do that, they need a western education. For instance, Patricia gave an example from her daughter who studied in England has the best grade in science and math class. She believes that when students co

How to make stress your friend by : Kelly McGonigal

Kelly is a health psychologist. Her mission is to help people be happier and healthier. Kelly have been telling people if stress can make sick. It increase the risk of everything from the common cold to cardiovascular disease. Kelly told that people who experienced a lot of stress in the previous year had a 43 percent increased risk of dying. But that was only true for people who also believed that stress is harmful for your health. People who experienced a lot of stress but did not view stress as harmful were no more likely to die, yet researcher found that people died not from stress, but from the belief that stress is bad for us. If that statement is correct, so stress will be the largest cause of death, killing more people than skin cancer, HIV/AIDS and homicide. As a healt psycologist, Kelly want to make people better at stress. If we view stress in good way, our body believe us and our stress response become healthier. Stress also makes us social. By talking about oxyt

Summary of Wuthering Heights chapters 1 – 4.

Summary of Wuthering Heights chapters 1 – 4. Image : google  In 1801, Mr. Lockwood writes in his diary as a tenant at Thrushcross Grange landlord, which Mr. Heathcliff is the owner and who has terrible characteristic lives in the Wuthering Heights. ‘Wuthering’ being a significant provincial adjective, descriptive of the atmospheric tumult to which its station is exposed in stormy weather. While entering Wuthering Heights, Lockwood notices but does not comment upon the date “1500” and the name “Hareton Earnshaw” above the principal door. They enter the house and Lockwood realizes that there is only one servant, Joseph, which may explain why the house is in such disrepair, and there are also several dogs. A short while after, Heathcliff and Joseph go down the cellar, leaving Lockwood alone with the dogs. Fortunately, a female servant comes from the kitchen with a pan and shoos the dogs away, and when Heathcliff back Lockwood finds him compelling and uninvited announces that he